School Aims & Ethos
Nisi Dominus Frustra – Without the Lord, everything is in vain
- A Rose Hill School child’s learning experience is one of aspiration, adventure, and achievement in a nurturing, caring school.
Working with integrity your child will:
- Be inspired to develop confidence to thrive in all areas of our rich curriculum.
- Foster the skills and talents which enable them to organise their learning and plan to achieve success.
- Demonstrate persistence to flourish in the face of challenge.
- Show resilience and learn from difficult situations.
- Get along with others, work collaboratively and accept everyone.
Pastoral Care5 KeysCurriculum 2020
Pastoral Care Through Mindfulness, PSHEE, assemblies, academic lessons, co-curricular activities and form time we support and promote the development of emotional intelligence and well-being.
5 Keys We foster persistence, resilience, organisation, getting along and resilience in our pupils, all linked together with the key ring of integrity.
Curriculum 2020 Curriculum 2020 is a unique and exciting framework for learning bespoke to Rose Hill School.