Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
22 March 2019
On Saturday, 12 nervous but excited members of Rose Hill Motorsport made the long journey down to Portsmouth to take part in the first race event of the 2019 Goblin season.
14 March 2019
A Year 6 pupil at Rose Hill School has been selected as a winner in the Save the Children’s ‘Words not Weapons’ competition, for her work ‘Hungry Children’.
11 March 2019
Our Year 6 pupils came second at the Sutton Valence Public Speaking competition.
08 March 2019
On Sunday, members of the F24 team assembled at a very cold, wet and windy Goodwood Motor Circuit. The damp, grey start did not dampen the spirits and even when we discovered our brakes had failed we were not beaten!
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.