Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
22 June 2018
Rose Hill School today celebrated the official opening of their new indoor pool with a visit from the Rt Hon Greg Clark. The sun shone and the pupils provided an excellent drum roll for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
20 June 2018
On Friday 25 May, twenty-seven excited Year 6 children accompanied by: Mr Draper, Mr Long, Mr Hinchliffe, Mrs Makinson, Mrs Warran-Smith and Mrs Morgan arrived at school for a 07.15 departure to St Omer, France.
19 June 2018
Year 7 visited the Olympic Park as part of their geography coursework.
18 June 2018
On Sunday 10th June, the V12 Warrior, made its debut at Goodwood!
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.