Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
22 February 2019
Robert Baden-Powell would be turning 162 today and Rose Hill School pupils celebrate his birthday every year with ice cream and cookies for pudding.
11 February 2019
Thursday saw three very excited Y5 pupils heading off to Gatwick Aviation Museum to represent Rose Hill School in the Regional Finals for the Fly to the Line competition.
08 February 2019
On the 1st of February Year 6 went on a trip to the Amex Stadium.
28 January 2019
Very early on Saturday, 14 pupils from Years 6, 7 and 8 travelled to Bede’s Senior School to take part in a challenge of galactic proportions.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.