Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
22 February 2019
Robert Baden-Powell would be turning 162 today and Rose Hill School pupils celebrate his birthday every year with ice cream and cookies for pudding.
11 February 2019
Thursday saw three very excited Y5 pupils heading off to Gatwick Aviation Museum to represent Rose Hill School in the Regional Finals for the Fly to the Line competition.
08 February 2019
On the 1st of February Year 6 went on a trip to the Amex Stadium.
28 January 2019
Very early on Saturday, 14 pupils from Years 6, 7 and 8 travelled to Bede’s Senior School to take part in a challenge of galactic proportions.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...