Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
22 March 2019
On Saturday, 12 nervous but excited members of Rose Hill Motorsport made the long journey down to Portsmouth to take part in the first race event of the 2019 Goblin season.
14 March 2019
A Year 6 pupil at Rose Hill School has been selected as a winner in the Save the Children’s ‘Words not Weapons’ competition, for her work ‘Hungry Children’.
11 March 2019
Our Year 6 pupils came second at the Sutton Valence Public Speaking competition.
08 March 2019
On Sunday, members of the F24 team assembled at a very cold, wet and windy Goodwood Motor Circuit. The damp, grey start did not dampen the spirits and even when we discovered our brakes had failed we were not beaten!
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...