Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
14 November 2019
On Thursday, 9 November Year 7 went on an Art trip to the Towner Gallery in Eastbourne. After a bus journey to Eastbourne College we had a delicious lunch in their canteen. We then walked a short distance to the Towner Gallery which is located right next to the College. It wasn’t hard to miss as there was an amazing mural painted on the side of the building, in all sorts of shapes and colours, celebrating the Towner’s 10th Anniversary.
11 November 2019
During the half-term break 45 Rose Hill School pupils and staff travelled to Eindhoven in Holland as part of the school’s Sports tour. During the trip the boys were lucky enough to train with Dutch Giants PSV Eindhoven, whilst the girls trained with the Dutch National Hockey Champions Oranje-Rood.
08 November 2019
Rose Hill School pupils were celebrating yesterday following a very successful year of 11+ results with nearly 90% of children passing the Kent Test. The pass rate has risen from 72% in 2018 to 88% in 2019 a significant increase under the new leadership of Head, Emma Neville and Deputy Head, Philippa Lang-Daly.
08 November 2019
Rose Hill School launched their HSBC SchoolBank in September 2018.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...