Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
14 June 2018
Rose Hill marked the end of an era on Saturday when we hosted the final ever U11 Rounders Festival.
08 June 2018
On Saturday 2nd June, the Green Goblins team traveled to the picturesque location of Seaford College.
26 May 2018
A pupil from Rose Hill School has won second prize in an international art competition run by the Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS). The judges said the standard of competition was extremely high this year and congratulated Will who is in Year 6 on his prize.
25 May 2018
Hidden beneath the 1960s bungalows winding through Tunbridge Wells’ “Lake District” and still faintly visible in the day to day life of nearby Rose Hill School are the remains of an old sports club which once attracted well-heeled local residents in droves.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...