Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
17 November 2020
Box Hill was the location for Year 4's focus day in geography.
28 October 2020
Our first Focus Day of the year was a great success! Prep School pupils were immersed in learning for a day about a particular topic , acquiring and applying knowledge.
16 October 2020
With a good degree of yaw and pitch STEAM week got off to a flying start.
25 September 2020
Years 7 & 8 took full advantage of being outside in the sunshine on Monday with a day of team building activities.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...