Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
13 March 2020
On Wednesday 11 March the Reception children went on a visit to the nature trail at Coolings Garden Centre in Knockholt. There was great excitement, even before we boarded the minibus in our salopettes, coats and wellies.
12 March 2020
Whilst the heavy rain did make the trip via Alfriston village a little tricky it also served to highlight the spectacular meanders and creeks of the River Cuckmere’s floodplain in the Spring sunshine and allow the ‘New Cut’ to be in full spate and speed along to the sea at low tide. As it did so the fast-flowing water actively undercut and eroded the shingle beach causing mini land or ‘shingle’ slides before our very eyes.
26 February 2020
The Art Department is delighted to congratulate Henry on receiving an Art Scholarship to Tonbridge School.
24 February 2020
Robert Baden-Powell would have turned 163 on 22 February this year and Rose Hill School pupils celebrate his birthday every year.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...