Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
04 May 2022
It is with immense pride that Rose Hill School can announce that it has been shortlisted for the Tes Schools Awards Prep School of the Year 2022, one of eight schools within the category.
11 March 2022
Focus Days are an integral part of our teaching curriculum, not in addition to it, and allow for us to half a term#s work to be completed in one day.
04 March 2022
It’s been a busy week full of book related fun. To kick off Book Week The Library hosted a Book Hunt for the Prep School on Monday which saw the children hunting high and low for a selection of titles. On Tuesday it was Pre Prep’s turn as they took to the Astro to hunt for favourite book characters—I’m glad to say the glum weather did not dampen their high spirits! Prep School have been designing bookmarks during their library sessions with some fantastic designs created by our artistic pupils.
28 January 2022
As always, our Focus Day this term was a great opportunity for pupils to develop lifelong learning skills in Enterprise, Enquiry, Adventure and Philanthropy.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...