Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
14 May 2021
Our third Focus Day was another inspiring and exciting experience for our Prep School pupils.
13 May 2021
Pupils at Rose Hill School gathered together last Friday to bury a time capsule marking the end of what has been an extraordinary year. The capsule included items from all pupils reflecting on both the positive and negative experiences of the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown. The time capsule was part of Wellness Week, an annual event in the school calendar.
05 May 2021
Science Week caused a flap of ‘eggcitement’ across Rose Hill School last week where the whole school looked at life cycles. The children welcomed two sets of chick eggs into the school and children enjoyed witnessing the miraculous journey from lifeless egg to cheeky chick.
17 November 2020
Box Hill was the location for Year 4's focus day in geography.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...