Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
15 October 2018
We arrived at Battle Abbey and were met by Brother James-an (imitation) Benedictine monk. He gave us an interesting tour of the school and Abbey grounds.
12 October 2018
Rose Hill School celebrated it's second STEAM week, the topic this year was ENERGY!
21 September 2018
On Sunday RHS Motorsport roared into action with the Formula 24 car for the final race of the year held at the iconic Top Gear test track.
12 July 2018
On Monday we got onto the minibus and set out on a 4-hour drive to Rockley Watersports Activity Centre.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...