Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
14 December 2017
Rose Hill School have been out spreading some Christmas cheer this week singing carols at Chamberlain Court Care Home, the Royal Victoria Shopping Centre and the Royal Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
08 December 2017
This week we took part in our first ever basketball match. A squad made up of boys and girls from year 6-8 hosted a triangular match versus Uplands and Solefields.
08 December 2017
On Monday Year 4 and 5 visited Chamberlain Court Care Home in Tunbridge Wells to sing some of the songs from their recent production of the Rocky Monster Show.
07 December 2017
Last week pupils from Rose Hill School visited Mayfield School's Art and Ceramics Departments.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.