Y7 trip to Wakehurst Place
- My favourite organism was a water mite because it is very small and looks see through: Seth 7M
- We went to Wakehurst Place to study reed beds and rivers, looking for different aquatic invertebrates from miniscule water mites to large caddis fly larvae: Tommy 7D
- One of my favourite parts of the trip was seeing the different ways that each organism swam. My favourite was the Greater Water Boatman because it swam like it was relaxing in a pool: Jasper 7D
- It was really cool to see how the creatures moved and actually how detailed their bodies are: Jimmy 7D
- By using nets we fished out small water invertebrates. My group caught the biggest caddisfly larvae our Wakehurst guide had seen: Ella 7D
- I learnt that the conditions of the water like temperature, water clarity, pH and depth can all affect the way creatures live: Elodie 7D
23 March 2018
A fun time was had by all on our first ever Y1 trip to Hastings, supporting our new Creative Curriculum topic on“ Beaches and Boats”.
16 March 2018
The Rose Hill Motorsport team made the long journey to HMS Excellent, Portsmouth, to compete in the first race of the season for the Greenpower Goblin cars.
16 March 2018
Ben in Year 5 has been celebrating recently, last week Ben came 4th in the U10 Slalom at the British Interschool Ski Challenge in Italy.
10 March 2018
Rose Hill U11 netball team played well in East Grinstead this week.
14 May 2016
Y3 visit the Science lab for a lesson with Mr Mansfield.
09 May 2016
On Thursday 5th May, the Art Extension groups went to Tonbridge School for a ceramics trip with Mrs Moore and the ceramicist-in-residence Lydia Hardwick.
05 May 2016
Year 7 visited Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday as part of their History studies.
22 March 2016
1st team come third in the IAPS 7s tournament held at Oundle School.