Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
20 October 2017
Kindergarten this week went on a trip to Cherry Gardens Farm Shop.
19 October 2017
Year 6 students went to Kent Life to learn about how the Victorians lived.
13 October 2017
Year 7 had a great trip to Battle Abbey last Friday discovering lots of information about the Battle of Hastings.
12 October 2017
Rose Hill recently held a week of fun, challenging and educational activities focused on STEAM subjects.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...