Head's Lines - Inspection Report Autumn 2013
- The quality of Early Years provision
- The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning
- The contribution of the curricular and extra-curricular provision
- The contribution of teaching
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health & safety
- The quality of governance
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians
23 March 2018
A fun time was had by all on our first ever Y1 trip to Hastings, supporting our new Creative Curriculum topic on“ Beaches and Boats”.
16 March 2018
The Rose Hill Motorsport team made the long journey to HMS Excellent, Portsmouth, to compete in the first race of the season for the Greenpower Goblin cars.
16 March 2018
Ben in Year 5 has been celebrating recently, last week Ben came 4th in the U10 Slalom at the British Interschool Ski Challenge in Italy.
10 March 2018
Rose Hill U11 netball team played well in East Grinstead this week.
24 November 2013
It was anchors away on Thursday and Friday night for the Lower School Production of 'The Pirates of the Curry Bean.'
15 November 2013
On Friday the 8th of November Y4 visited Gatton Park...
14 November 2013
Y7 trip to Eastbourne College and the Towner Gallery… a piece of cake!
10 November 2013
In this week's news...